14 Temmuz 2010 Çarşamba

Okay Some Ruki conversations Part 1

From Sakai's Blog!!


"A story!
Lately Ruki have been giving me looots of nicknames like...
「Sakai Kong」
「Catfish Sakai」
「Gorilla Sakai」
....eh what? They're all animals!!!!! At least give me a decent human nick name!!!!!"


God!! I lol'd for the nicknames a lot!!

"A story!
Today I wore a soccer jersey to work and...
ruki: What's with that jersey?!?!?!!!
sakai: It's a soccer jersey!!!
ruki: Of course I know what it is!!!! (BUCHAAA) Look at the back! The number is 007!!!!!!
sakai: Isn't it awesomeeee!!!!
ruki: ....Are you OK??? "


1-how someone small like ruki can BUCCHAA someone like Sakai?~!!? And to Sakai he was being BUCCHA ed by Ruki for 15 times!! OH MAI GOTTO!!

2- He is just too rude to Sakai >< Poor sakai!

3- And Sakai god u were the one who told Ruki "Stylista Gangster Leader or something" so why do you even need to explain that its a soccer jersey >< XD

"sakai: Lately, whenever I introduce myself to people, I'd say that my hobby is "Eating".
ruki: So you really did quit your diet, eh??? Just like last time???
sakai: Like last time? I didn't say I wanted to diet, I only thought of dieting!!!
ruki: Yeah yeah whatever!!! Say whatever you want!!! "


God Sakai >< I have to say Ruki is right here~~

And Ruki YAAAYS for subtitles!! He prefers watching things in their original languages!!

"aoi: Ryou-chin, your hairstyle really look like a dinasour!!!!
ruki: Yeah, I don't understand why you still stick to that same hairstyle!!
sakai: Are you serious?? Ah- My fashion is wearing out~~?!
ruki&aoi: Don't use those kinds of ancient words!
sakai: But I told the hairstylist to give me the popular soft mohican cut!!!
ruki: Well you look more like the comedian, Untouchable Yamazaki!!!
sakai: For real???
aoi: Who else did you think you look like???
sakai: Don't I look like Nakata?
ruki: Well~~
sakai: I definitely look like Degawa, right?!!! "


god pooooooorr beri beri beri POOOOR Ryo chin xD XD
I really want to see Ruki's face when sakai asked "degawa,right?!!!" xD XD i can imagine it actually xD

Just this one just killeeeed mee!
"I was in the car with Ruki and...
sakai: THat person over there is a Sumo Wrestler, am I right?
ruki: He is!
sakai: He's got a good physique for a sumo wrestler!!
ruki: He looks just like you, RYou-chin~
sakai: EH?! Are you saying that I have a nice physique too??
ruki: Btw, are you still on your diet??
sakai ♪♪♪♪ *whistling*
ruki: AH!! DON"T TELL ME!! You quit??
sakai: *sweating like mad*
ruki: Aaaaaah- You can't act like this!! A man is only as good as his words!!
sakai: I'm sorry..."


I just love RUKI~~~!!!
He even didnt bother to answer Sakai's "EH?! Are you saying that I have a nice physique too??" question xD xD

"ruki: EH? Do or die? Noo0o it's not like that! It's just normal. We won't die if we don't do encores~... HEeey!! Stop interrupting me!!
fans: *laughs*
ruki: What I'm trying to say is... don't call us out for encore immediately after the main live ends!! Let us rest a bit first!!! Start calling at least... 5 minutes after?
fans: EEEEeeeehhh??
ruki: So can you not call us out for encore so quickly tonight?? Osaka?? Oi? Can you do it or not??!
fans: *laughs&CHEERSS!*
ruki: Noo0o!! I'm serious!! Let us regain our strength back for a bit!! Or else we'd all drown in this fatigue. We'll break!! And if that happens, we won't be coming to Osaka for awhile~
fans: EHHH?
ruki: But if I do have to come over here, I'd probably have to change my name or something hahaha!!
fans: EEEH??!!
ruki: Ah? ........ SHould I get a beating?
fans: *laughs* "


Its from FC lives during Ruki's MC... god he makes me laugh a lot. he was actually talking to himself there for a while because non of the fans seem to understand him right? XD XD
And that "get a beating" thing is from the beginning of the tour. He said something wrong and hit his own head and fans raised tehir fists and pretend to hit Ruki's head and they said "boing!" and he laughed a lot. I want to see that face of Ruki's~~

"I drove Ruki back home and in the car, Koron kept barking at me, going all "Woof Woof Arrf!!" and it sounded like he was crying!!
Then Ruki took Koron in his arms and Koron immediately stopped crying!!
I looked, only to find that Koron has fallen asleep in Ruki's arms!!!
That's amazing Ruki!!

But it seems that, without a doubt, both Reita's Keiji and Ruki's Koron hate me. *cries* "


God i had to share this one!! I just LOVE KORON!! もちろんパパの犬だね!!Koron sure is Papa's doggie~~

"I went out to meet up with Ruki today and...
ruki: It's a bit warmer today!
sakai: Yes it is~
ruki: I shouldn't have worn these short sleeves.
sakai: Ah, but you'll be burning hot inside if you wear long sleeves!!
ruki: But I like it better that way~ "


God ruki is just sooo >< i cant fidn anythiiiing to say to hiim!!
And someone was able to make Ruki eat tomatoes!! THIS HAS TO BE RECORDED!! god i want to give a award to that person~~

"On the way to Aoi's house...
ruki: Aah~. Even though we have the tour coming up, we're busy doing other stuffs!!
sakai: I know right?! Btw, how have you been feeling lately?
ruki: I'm doing OK!!
sakai: If you can do anyting right now, what would it be?
ruki: I want to go to the hot springs!
sakai: OOH!! That's a great idea!! Want to go to aSuper Bath-House after this?
ruki: Ah, no no!! I want to go somewhere with great atmosphere, so I'll feel refreshed.
sakai: Aaaah~ that kind of place, eh!!
ruki: And I want more tiiimmee!!! Then I can sleep till I'm dead!!
sakai: Alrighty then~ do your best!!
ruki: What's that supposed to mean!?!!
"

God he went to the Onsen with Koron and even gave him a bath!! Ruki&Koron Rocks!!

"Today Ruki went into the recording studio and...

ruki: Aaaah, I want more time!
sakai: Is this OK?
ruki: How long do I have for the studio?
sakai: About 2 solid days!!! Can your body take it???
ruki: I'll do my best!!
sakai: Please do!!!
ruki: Btw, how many stairs do they have in that studio?
sakai: It's best if you dont think too much on it...
ruki: Yeah, okay...

THen after that Ruki contacted me through mail and said...
"Because I dont feel like I have enough time so, I want to go to a vacant studio."

He's going all out for it!!! So I replied...
"I'll find that kind of studio for you ASAP!!" "


God Sakai is working really hard to please Ruki~~ I dont think he is trying hard to please other members~~ But the stair talk amde me llaugh alot.. god ruki is just soo lazy for doing some sport huh ? XD XD

"ruki: If it's for your case Ryou-chin, it's like a 200kg person trying to loose 150kg!! It'll be really intense from now on!! Ryou-chin, just give up!
sakai: NONONO!! I will loose weight!! If I don't loose weight, I'd buy anything you want, Ruki!
ruki: Anything I want?? How about Bottega Veneta?? Yknow, even I can't afford those kind of stuff.
sakai: Bottega Veneta you say? I'll buy it for you!!

..to tell you the truth, I don't think I can afford it!!
but it's our little secret!!!! "


Now you understand why Sakai said that he said he was just "thinking"... God Ruki xD he is sooo in to the clothes and so cruel to Sakai.. why you said "just give up!!?" courage him a little bit god you ruki >< XD



and for now i am keep searching for you!!
No i wont talk with myself like dear Sakai does~~ ><' xD


So please thanks to Lisa Lisa
http://hakitarun.livejournal.com/

I dont have a livejournal so please thanks her for me!! I am just thankfull taht she kept translating!! I am just too lazy to do translating ><;; Yes please send your thanks to Lisa Lisa and thanks her for me too if you are using livejournal =]

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder