14 Temmuz 2010 Çarşamba

Some Ruki conversations Part 2

This was a must be post soo


"sakai: Don't say it's impossible for me to diet...
uruha: Plus, I got fanmails telling me that you took a shortcut way back home last time!!
reita: The man with world's lowest will power!! What a strange story!!
kai: Are you going to run today?
sakai: Of course!!
ruki: No way, he won't!!!
sakai: Believe me or not, it's all up to you!!
gzmen: We don't believe you!!!!
sakai: aah~ seriously~~ have faith in me already!!"


God they are soo true!! Ruki said it too hursh but he is just SO rght there!!


"reita: there's ramen, tsukemen............................................ it rhymes luls X3

*after 30 seconds of silence*

everyone: WAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
ruki: I really wanted to respond to that but..!!!
aoi: Whatever you were going to say will only be an insult haha~! "


God Aoi just said it soo right!! Why Ruki why do u have to be soo blunt >< XD


"It was office day, but i had to go get Ruki first~

*rings the door bell*

ruki: I'm coming, I'm coomiii~ing.
sakai: Hey!! I'm here, let's go!!
ruki: Yes, okaaaaa~y
sakai: I'll wait for yo~u.
ruki: k,okaay~

*after 3 minutes of waiting for our fashionista Gang leader*

*ruki paused before getting in the car*

ruki: Ryou-chin, did you take your bath yesterday?
sakai: EH?! I did take my bath!! i used the MA CHAERIE shampoo and the BODY SHOP soap! plus I'm wearing GUCCI's Envy on so... I dont think I smell all that terrible!!
ruki: Ah, so it's old people's smell, eh?
sakai: Are you serious?? But Aoi told me that it's OK that i'm a bit chubby, because i dont smell bad...............
ruki: I'm sorry!! Sorry!! You don't smell bad!!


□★△〇□★△〇□★△〇□★△〇□★△〇□★△〇□★△〇
------------------
sakai: I'll send you back home today!!
reita: EH? I'm fine~! Plus, I heard that you kinda smell today...
sakai: No No No, I dont smell at all!!!
reita: I heard that you stink like a pig!!
sakai: AAH!!! Do you believe in all those gossip office-girls tell you?
reita: It was a lie?!! I'm sorry!! Well then... thank you for your kind offer!! Would you please send me back home?
sakai: Yessir!!

*reita didn't pinch his nose or pause before getting into the car like a certain someone did!* "



1- sorry for the first post i thought it was stylista >< it was fashionista!! xD God he is just sooo RIGHT!!! XD
2- Ruki is just soo blunt and rude >< I cant believe he just said it >< Poor and poooor and beri beri pooor SAKAI!! He even told Reita . God he said that Sakai stings like a pig?!?!?! god Ruki~~ ><
3- >< god he deserved "office-girls" word xD xD xD xD XD XD god i just love that blunt maan!! XD and love Ryou chin!! XD


P/S: Ruki does stretches too but with a stretch pole, we should be glad that he is doing that much right?And he plays golf... with his nintendo =.=;; But as i know he played golf during high school or junior high... Its such a sport for hiim!! ^^
god i just love that man!! <<<3 xD

credits to : http://hakitarun.livejournal.com
Yes please thanks to Lis Lisa on livejournal if you have one!! =]



Okay i was shocked when i read this~~
初めて読んだ時本当にビックリしたんだ!

"DJ : Are there times where your dog goes into the bath with you?

Ruki : There are there are. It totally went in the bath.

Fans : Heeeh~

Ruki : What about it~. ...Fufufu, it went in the bath.

*Below is Ruki's explanation of how he bathes Koron-chan*
Ruki : The dog's forefoot is placed on the pool in the bathtub, the body is lifted up, and the dog tries to move with the hinder legs, producing the sounds "pata pata pata pata". After finishing the bath, I place the dog on the mat at the changing room, and it walks over my bed, and I clean the dog on the bed. Then I put the dog back to it's house. "


sorry i kinda find this trasnlation strange about Koron having bath... i wanted to change it buti just couldnt know how to do it...


"Topic - Parts of the "LEECH" PV which the members recommend


Ruki : The parts were I thought they were good were the part where the skin of the woman comes out, and the part where the bones at the back of the woman like... piyoーn [Uh I did some search and the clearest explanation I can say is it's a cheer when you jump into Hamaguchi's sea, it's in a Game's commercial]

DJ : *Points to the monitor* It's this scene.

Ruki : Zoom in... it's not. (Laughs bitterly)

DJ : Eh, gradually...

Ruki : Piyo~~~~~~~~~....(continues) (Ignoring the picture)

DJ : Ah, that's the bone.

Ruki : O~~~~~~n. Piyo~~~~~~~~~~~~... (continues) (Ignoring the picture...)

Aoi : Hai!! It's the bone, hai. It's the bone, it's the bone~

DJ : This is the bone.

Ruki : O~~~~~~~n. Piyo~~~~~~~~~~~.... (continues) (Still ignoring the picture...)

Aoi : Hai, this is the bone.

Ruki : The bone didn't came out of the back too much in particular. (Laughs)"




God Ruki killed mee!! XD Piyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~n!! xD xD XD He just ignored everyone else and kept doing it.. god poor aoi went mad >< he really went mad xD XD xD Ohh dear Oh MAI GOTTO!! xD Piyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~n!! XD i'll do this whenever i wanna ignore someone!! thanks to ruki!! and i think Ruki got scared a little in the end when he decided to talk. I can imagine Aoi giving him "answer the fuckin' question!!" look god he made me laugh a lot >< XD XD XD XD XD XD


P/S: Ruki said he would name koron as Jack... he tought on name "Jack" before but then he named his dog Koron... But he said he love the name Jack... so please name everything Jack!! Its sooo "vulgar!!" xD if you name a girl as Jack it should sound really badass and really powerfull ne?! ^^

- "Vulgar" is Gaze men's ultimate praise word!! ^^

- Piyo~~~~~n is my ultimate ignoring word after all! XD xD

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder